Hello again Yavapai Accommodation School District families!  Okay, this time we are fairly certain there is snow on the ground - and a lot of it!  At this time we are calling for a 2-hour delay tomorrow, March 2nd.  There is a slight chance tomorrow's delay will turn into a full cancellation but Mother Nature seems to have a sense of humor so we are going to wait until tomorrow to make that decision. For now, all of our schools at the Yavapai Accommodation School District are on a 2-hour delay tomorrow, Thursday March 2nd.  Stay tuned for more updates should we have to cancel.  Stay warm!